Blue and Gold Postponed
Okay guys…I am sad to say that we will be re-scheduling the Pack 112 Blue & Gold celebration. After getting feedback, the consensus from our pack leaders is to move it to another date. I talked about rolling the dice, but I don’t feel great about gambling with anyone’s safety or with our Pack money. If for some reason we had to cancel tomorrow, then we would lose our deposits & monies already paid for caterers, cakes, Robinson rental, etc.
We will need to find a good weekend to move it to. We can look at March, April or May (the sooner the better). The good news is that this will give a couple of scouts some more time to complete all of their requirements.
I appreciate all of the hard work and planning put in to this event. I assure you all that it will not go to waste. (Read More…)